McCain - Corporate Communication Business Partner - Global Corporate Affairs Team - Contractual (3-7 yrs)
As part of the Global Corporate Affairs team, you'll plan, coordinate and deploy the Corporate Communications Strategy at a regional level for India Business. Working in partnership with the Managing Director and HR Director you'll identify priorities and develop a Communications plan that combines Global and country needs. Incumbent is responsible for both internal and external communication for McCain India Business
With a significant focus on driving employee engagement through the delivery of an effective internal communication plan, you'll also support the amplification of our Corporate Brand externally with 1) future talent (recruitment communications) and 2) locally, within the communities where we operate.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and HRD develop the annual regional communications plan, in support of both Corporate and Country Communication objectives.
- Lead the deployment of the regional communication plan, utilizing the resources of the Brand & Content team and local resources as required.
- In partnership with the Regional HR team, and appointed agency (as needed) support the deployment of our Employment Brand across both internal and external communications
- Contribute to the maintenance of key sources of Company Information and the development of communication tools, including (but not limited to) Corporate Toolkits (Company overviews), Employment Brand Materials and Social Media & Digital Properties. Act as the regional coordinator for information updates to the business.
- Support the ongoing development, implementation and adherence to the Corporate Brand guidelines.
- Oversee the execution of communication events (including: business update webcasts, keynote addresses, town halls and regional annual meetings) to ensure best practice event management and clear communication objectives are developed and achieved.
- Seek out, develop and share stories that support our key messages.
- Promote the McCain corporate brand story and employment brand within the communities where we operate through strategic and targeted PR/advertising/partnership opportunities.
- Actively seek to understand our impact and improve ways of working through measurement and benchmarking, and actively
- Respond to requests from the business on an ongoing basis.
- Actively champion our employees in all discussions to ensure best practice internal communications.
- Setup and manage the External Communications, Agency management, Media management, PR, Branding & Internal communications, Crisis management.
- Spokesperson for the property for media and external agencies.
- Strategize and execute end-to-end employer branding strategy for Mccain Foods India to attract the best talent & Leverage tools and platforms to promote McCain brand and Communicate McCain Foods India Pvt Ltd as an Employer of Choice
Related Work Experience (Internal to the organization or external):
- Working within a marketing or corporate communications team (Essential)
- Working within an internal communications team (Highly Desirable)
- Experience in developing and executing communication plans (Essential)
- Copy writing and design/content creation across a range of channels, e.g. online, print, PowerPoint, video (Essential)
- Event Management Experience
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a number of short and long-term activities and projects
- Experience of interpreting data / information quickly and accurately
- Understand complex info - competent in business management or language
- Working in a global environment (preferred)
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills for a variety of audience
- Ability to translate strategic plans to executable operational plans and tactical activity.
- Capable of developing multimedia tactics such as video
- Good understanding of business language and demonstrated ability to take complex information, articulate key points of relevance and facilitate a strong briefing outcome to disseminate information clearly and accurately to various stakeholders.
- Interact and collaborate effectively with employees at all levels across multiple geographies.
- Strong attention to detail and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time, while delivering on time and on budget.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills; whilst skills in SharePoint, Adobe and video editing-highly desirable
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the /communications/public relations function.
- Ensures Accountability Holding self and other accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Courage Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what need to be said.
- Customer Focus Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Engagement Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives. (People Managers only)
- Being Resilient Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Drives Results Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.