Human Resource Specialist at mCaffeine
Views:1969 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
mCaffeine - Manager - Key Account (5-10 yrs)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ECOMMERCE
1. Planning & Communication - Develop short-term as well as long-term plans for growth and report on regular basis on the state of key top line and bottom-line metrics and risk factors
2. Forecasting - Ensure efficient demand & supply management to enable industry benchmark inventory turns for the category and to generate positive/self-sustaining business.
3. Marketing - Work closely with Digital marketing team to ensure sufficient visibility for our products and ensure strong participation in marketing events conducted on the platforms.
4. Market Trends - Stay on top of changing trends through in-depth data analysis & market sensing to enable on-time actions or counter-measures.
5. Managing marketplaces empanelment- Update stock on a daily basis on E-commerce portals like Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart and other platforms.
6. Research - Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
7. Operations & Sales - Sound good knowledge of Operations & sales, Vendor management handle seller panel, generate high revenue, product listing process on marketplace/ e- Commerce portal.
8. Benchmarking- Benchmark Competitor Pricing/ Discounts.
9. Understanding of Competitors performance, Ecommerce strategy, new product promo and marketing plans.
10. Inventory updation- On all the marketplaces and maintain large online product catalogues.
11. Ability to promptly update and upload product data, specifications and images of products on marketplaces with price listing and approved discounts for individual and bulk listings.
12. Hands-on in upgrading product information on company's E-Commerce portal for stock updates and catalogues.
13. Business Ownership - Revenue generation from ecommerce portals and executing strategy & partnerships that can help in incremental & profitable growth.
14. Understanding of P&L.
Prerequisites for the role:
1. Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred.
2. 5-10 years of progressive experience in handling Key Accounts of similar scale, sales / business development roles.
3. Preferred industries: FMCG, Ecommerce etc.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Should have experience in handling Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa account in the past.
6. Any prior experience in Digital Marketing (Amazon, Google, Facebook) will be preferred.
7. Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.