MBRDI/Daimler - PMO Role - Program/Project management (5-8 yrs)
Please find the below JD for PMO
Job Description :
PMO role would be supporting HOD - IT Commercial Vehicles and HR, in strategizing and execution of Projects of the department. The position holder plays key role in department review meetings and department deliverables, stakeholder management and internal and external communication in line with Daimler terms.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create & maintain project and program status reports/dashboards for management & stake holder reviews
- Plan and communicate with business, IT Leadership and other key stakeholders regarding status, milestones, issues, escalations and issue resolution.
- Challenge and inspire functional team members to achieve business results in a fast and quickly changing environment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and build schedules and plans;
- Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to achieve desired department specific objectives.
- Manage department budgets and HOD office specific tasks.
- Assist with internal and external communication
Key competencies :
- Strong project management skills- ability to handle multiple projects having unstructured scoping- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively to varied audiences changing style and format depending on stakeholder needs
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications/ Experience :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 Years of IT background is a must with 2 + years of Program/Project management experience.
- Expert in MS-Excel and PowerPoint
- German Language will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.