MBRDI/Daimler - Deputy Manager - Policy Documentation (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- SME will be required to review, update and complete the approval of the policies and develop new ones when its needed .
Outcomes & Deliverables :
1. Develop execution plan to complete the review and update of the current policies .
2. Coordinate with all stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Risk, Management committees etc.) in order to assure the quality of the policies and obtain the required approvals.
3. Arrange for meetings/workshops provide MOM to the procedure department .
4. Ensure all designed policies are aligned with all governance and compliance requirements.
5. Provide proper reporting about the progress to the Business Stakeholders including recommendations.
6. Proven ability to effectively present to all levels and cross-functionally within the organization.
7. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Market benchmarking
- Policy awareness/ employee feedback programs
Knowledge management and Documentation :
- Policy, Process, work instruction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.