Senior Consultant at Mazars India
Views:3276 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mazars - Manager - Anti-Money Laundering (5-10 yrs)
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with focus on Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (AML).
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
We stand out in the market as a preferred consultancy provider in the financial sector, hence we are further growing our Advisory practice. We have opportunities for dynamic Manager with a creative mindset, who demonstrate an affinity with new technologies and an interest in digital transformation.
As a Manager, you will execute independently client engagements and develop engagement related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Chartered Accountant with relevant professional experience (between 5 10 years) in a similar role, either in consulting, and/or in the banking industry/ MBA will also do
- AML Certification preferable
- Excellent knowledge of business English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.