Senior Consultant at Mazars India
Views:2303 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mazars - Manager - Anti-Money Laundering (5-10 yrs)
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with focus on Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (AML).
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
We stand out in the market as a preferred consultancy provider in the financial sector, hence we are further growing our Advisory practice. We have opportunities for dynamic Manager with a creative mindset, who demonstrate an affinity with new technologies and an interest in digital transformation.
As a Manager, you will execute independently client engagements and develop engagement related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Chartered Accountant with relevant professional experience (between 5 10 years) in a similar role, either in consulting, and/or in the banking industry/ MBA will also do
- AML Certification preferable
- Excellent knowledge of business English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach