Assistant Manager - HR at Max Skill First Limited
Views:3481 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Max SkillFirst - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - B2B Sales (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Manager / Senior manager
Location - Bengaluru, Mumbai
Department : B2B - BD
Band : 4
- Contribute to the business by actively developing new business with enterprise level companies through a consultative selling approach. Sell MSF solutions to prospective and existing clients.
- Participate in strategic account planning sessions, territory reviews, and deal specific account strategy calls to identify how to increase MSF's competitive position by being a differentiator in the sales cycle.
- Once deals are qualified, and building on prior information discovery sessions, conduct onsite scoping sessions with C-level executives and their direct reports to identify and recommend training implementation scope, including phasing and pricing.
- Post the formal sign up closely work with the trainers and client senior leadership for the delivery of the scope agreed & look at impact as per the agreement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. - Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Client delivery & execution :
- As an L&D expert, propose the entire long term learning & change roadmap for the client for across levels
- Lead the diagnostics for the client to identify the TNI and gaps in existing processes & systems to recommend solutions.
- Work closely with the content team to design the desired content for the various learning forums.
- Do regular reviews with the client stakeholders to evaluate the impact of the delivery
- Publish regular dashboards / MIS to show the movement of the needle.
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
Key competencies/skills required :
- Strong pre-sales, account management and business development background with a proven track record
- Strong & innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Very strong L&D, Talent & OD background to have a meaningful discussion with client on newer concepts.
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work with cross functional teams; Strong networking and inter- personal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, being a detail- oriented, organized, critical thinker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to forge and maintain relationships
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
- Should have an in depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
- Willing to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.