Chief Manager at Max SkillFirst
Views:2154 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Max SkillFirst - Chief Manager - Digital (4-5 yrs)
About Max SkillFirst ( http://maxskillfirst.com/)
Max SkillFirst, a part of the $2 billion Max Group, is a professional skilling solutions provider in the sales & service domain. The company's vision is to impact the sales and service culture in India by being the most admired learning and development organisation. We will achieve this goal by enhancing the competencies and skills of professionals across industries and by making students job-ready through our allied healthcare training programs in healthcare.
Max SkillFirst has been set up with an intent to partner with organisations to - create the most vibrant, disciplined, and enthusiastic sales and service leaders- . Since its inception, Max SkillFirst has been adding to the organizational capabilities across corporates by delivering best-in-class skill development programs in areas of frontline sales and services. Max SkillFirst has also ventured into allied healthcare training space through diploma courses for 12th pass students seeking a career in paramedical field.
The key focus areas of Max SkillFirst are:
- Offering skill development solutions for frontline sales and service professionals
- Offering allied healthcare training programs to increase the earning potential of the youth
- Offering development programmes and learning workshops for first time sales and service managers
- Equipping executives and managers with industry specific and domain specific knowledge and skills that translate into visible business results
Offering role based training, including regulatory and compliance training
Department - Business Operations & Strategy
Band - 4B
- Would be responsible for implementing in house technology initiatives for the company
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and management of the digital learning environment
- Create technology strategies that are synchronized with the company's mission
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to management, business managers, trainers and stakeholders.
- Derive business value from technology innovations.
- Support vendor evaluation and decisions on technology investments.
- Create road-map for technology evolution including identifying new digital learning tools, lead and collaborate on implementation of the road-map through multiple developments
- Ensuring all the project related deliverables are tracked and status updates are published on time as per the agreed format, frequency and quality standards
- Facilitating the flow of information to all team members
Key competencies/skills required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field plus MBA with 4-5 yrs experience.
- Knowledge of App ecosystem, micro learning for education courses, course design - product/program management experience in companies in tech based education sector will be an advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of the application of digital technologies in a learning environment.
- Experience with open source - moodle, social learning tools & APS integration.
- Strong & innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Sound Knowledge of various mobile platforms - Android, Windows, iOS.
- Ability to influence functional stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Strong MS Project, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work with cross functional teams; Strong networking and inter- personal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in an organization, including developing and conducting effective presentations, developing procedural documentation, demonstrating products and solutions and writing customer proposals/RFPs
- Program management experience will be of added advantage