HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:2833 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Max Life Insurance - Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Technology Domain (6-7 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager
Department: Internal Audit
Function : Internal Audit
Location : HO - Gurgaon
Reporting : Head - Internal Audit
- Perform independent appraisals of the adequacy and effectiveness of Technology controls by performing reviews in the area of IT System Application controls, IT Security, Business Continuity & Disaster recovery, IT Architecture etc.
- Provide timely reports to the Head of Department on the results of its audits, examinations, and investigations of the operations and affairs of IT function.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare a comprehensive Internal Audit plan for conducting IT Application, Infrastructure, Information Security reviews and monitor adherence to plan.
- Perform and coordinate audit of the third party, branches, cloud, IT product implementation, network security, engineering and architecture tools, and technology. Identify risk areas and conduct risk-based audits/assessments; initiate necessary actions to mitigate risks identified in audit reports and provide recommendations for process improvement in order to mitigate associated risks, to meet internal audit requirements and to ensure compliance, adequacy and reliability of internal controls & procedures.
- Work closely with Management and the Risk Management team to identify current and emerging risks in the areas of Information Technology and to ensure proper alignment of the audited risk areas.
- Perform other special projects as instructed by the Head of Internal Audit.
2. Reporting of Findings: Prepare a report on key findings and opinion on the adequacy of internal controls in the area of Information Technology and Security to the appropriate level of management at the conclusion of each audit. A summary of internal audit activities and significant observations to be reported to the Audit Committee. Head of Internal Audit to report any restrictions of scope or denial of access to records or documents to the Audit Committee.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS :
- Publish timely Internal Audit reports with the recommendation for the closure of identified gaps.
- Percentage actions implemented against plan to mitigate risk.
- Feedback from the client.
- Plan vs. actual progress on audit process measures
1. Strong influencing, networking &advisory skills
2. Analytical skills and process orientation
3. Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a capacity to work in a newly established team
4. Good Presentation and communication skills
Key Relationships (Internal /External) :
1. COO and Head - IT
2. Chief Information Security Officer
3. Chief Compliance Officer & Chief Risk Officer
4. External Auditor & Concurrent Auditors
5. Regulatory authorities
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- B Tech with Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Information Technology
- CISSP / CIA preferred
- At least 6-7 years of related experience in the field of IT security reviews, IT Architecture, Business Continuity & Disaster recovery planning, IT access controls, change management controls etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IT audit principles and internal controls
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Relevant experience in financial services/insurance sector is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.