Recruiter at Max Life Insurance
Views:315 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Max Life Insurance - Senior Manager - Digital - Program Management/Phygital Distribution (4-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Digital - Program Manager/Phygital Distribution
JOB SUMMARY :
- The role is created for solving end-to-end digital enablement of the customer journey and eco-system experience which is the key need of the hour as well as to ensure Market Leadership in Digital Sales in the Bancassurance space.
- Key Responsibility includes deliveries on digital program management (Direct customer journey in Bank channels including branch banking, liabilities channel and NR), Product launches (Deployment & Activation), Critical engagement on Platform-Process Development & Innovation for Initiatives, supporting in creating new lines of sourcing.
- Incumbent will work on improving and digitizing the existing journeys and create new customer journeys by engaging with the bank and internal stakeholders and improvise on the current Digital journey or work with physical distribution for enabling digital first strategy for business uplift and reducing linearity.
- The incumbent will further partner with Axis Bank to channel deliveries on business plan for Digital Sales. Incumbent will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate to learn and explore new technologies, ready to take on new challenges with minimal supervision and with a strong desire for personal skill development
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Job Responsibilities include :
Partnership & Digital Program/project s Management :
- Development & end to end management of digital business delivery strategy for Physical distribution and D2C assisted channels
- Own the Thanos assisted channel and the initiatives pipeline around this
- Managing digitization program/project s for branch banking team including PASA, insta COI, 2 click journey, product optimization of flow, analytics, hyper-personalization, campaigns etc.
- Enabling digital-first products/ process flow and new initiatives in line with emerging trends
- As our program/project manager, your job will be to coordinate people, resources and processes to ensure that our program/program/project s are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a program/program/project s organization and timeline
- Take complete ownership of the program/project through the product development process and SDLC
- Business program SPOC for strategic projects with the bank, leading Thanos initiative
- Based on business requirements prepare program/project scope, define program/project goals & objectives, outline key tasks, review program/project feasibility and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Lead brainstorming sessions with the team to identify program/project strategy, plans and processes
- Develop a detailed program/project work-plan and track progress through the program/project lifecycle
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure all program/project s are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive program/project documentation
- Schedule management, task assignment and deadline checks throughout the program/project development cycle.
- Track progress on implementation of best practices, processes and standards/tools.
- Launch new Digital Products and digital interventions and work on existing journeys to ensure end end Deployment and Activation for them for the channels.
- Collaborate with both Max life and Axis Bank stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive strategic response to win in the Digital space, at the same time be at par with global/local trends on digital space
Measures of Success :
- Delivery on Program/project Plan for the assigned channel.
- Increment in Digital Sales through timely delivery Digital platforms and new initiatives on digitization
- Enabling digital business teams to timely take forward the key interventions needed
- 5+ years of total experience in BFSI, ideally in Digital post-MBA
- 2+ years experience as a program/project manager using agile methodologies
- Proven experience in developing strategies and customer journey through multiple digital platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively, connect and inspire colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Obsessed with customer centricity and has displayed innovative approaches towards the same
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- External orientation both, from a competitor and partner networking perspective
- Refined client-facing and internal communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking in planning, designing, developing and delivering program/projects
What do we Believe?
- At Max Life Insurance we think that change is serious business and it is a part of our DNA.
- We love the fact that evolving technologies make it possible for us to engage with the customer in newer forms and believe that we should continue to redefine the way we do business. Going digital is extremely critical for way forward partnership with AXIS Bank and this new Digital role is at the heart of this belief.