HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:508 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Max Life Insurance - Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - Online PR (8-10 yrs)
The role will primarily drive the development and management of strategic reputation building and enhancement programs using online PR, online reputation management, content creation for content marketing and thought leadership platforms in line with the organisation's corporate and brand objectives.
The position will also encompass working closely with the Communications and Marketing Leadership to position Max Life Insurance as a digitally advanced life insurance player to develop a positive image of the organisation amongst various external stakeholders. In addition, the person will be responsible for events & awards participation for the company.
The position also encompasses day-to-day management of the ORM and PR agency, as well as event/award organisers.
- Online PR
- Online Reputation Management and Tracking
- Thought Leadership on Social Media
- Support in PR activities
- Content creation for offline + online PR
- Awards & Events Participation
- To develop and implement an online PR strategy with an aim to position Max Life Insurance as the most admired life insurance company amongst key stakeholders.
- To support the AVP corporate communications in developing a high level and well integrated online PR plan based on the organisation strategy and positioning.
- To create content for delivering strategic messages to external audience and for utilization in online PR portals.
Online Reputation Management
- Work closely with Online Reputation Management agency, Customer Service team, and other internal stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the Online Reputation Management process, with relevant triggers, alerts and escalations to key stakeholders in crisis situations
- Track online comments related to Max Life Insurance to gauge consumer sentiment, respond to queries and complaints raised by customers with the help of customer service team and ensure timely resolution to protect corporate image.
- Identify online opportunities to create positive image about the company which may help in enhancing Max Life reputation and protect negative backlash in case of negative comments by any of our customers.
- Drive and track established Measure of Success
Thought Leadership on Social Media
- Building and maintaining the social and digital presence of Company's leadership (members of the Executive Management) to promote their thought leadership in the industry and at events/ forums.
- Creating a bank of online news portals and journalists and create relationships with them in order to drive corporate messages for online coverage
- Enhance Max Life's presence in digital only news portals and building strong connect with online influencers
- Help promote corporate messages through social media assets of the company including showcasing of employee engagement and CSR initiatives on owned media assets
- Working closely with internal teams to identify achievements, initiatives and stories to be amplified and shared on owned and earned digital platforms
- Support the Brand and Digital marketing teams to create positive coverage on owned and earned digital platforms for all strategic events, initiatives and campaigns.
- Play a pivotal role in representing the Corporate Communication function at all key Brand initiatives and to support in on-ground events, activities etc.
Awards & Events Participation
- Identify niche industry events, role-specific conferences for senior leaders and drive participation
- Responsible for identifying and review of chosen/targeted organizational award entries. Publicize the winning entries.
Strategic associations and tie-ups
- Identify and drive new age media, influencers and platforms to deliver corporate messages to digital audiences innovatively and effectively
- Manage such partnerships in an end-to-end manner from pitches to end delivery, working closely with marketing, digital and finance, legal and compliance teams
- Ensure Measures of Success on such partnerships are well defined, measured periodically and reported
- Work closely with the digital team to keep the Corporate, About Us and Media sections of the website updated in content
- Periodically review the Corporate sections of the website and suggest enhancements
Offline PR support
- Content creation and authored articles for Company leadership (Executive Management)
- Identifying awards and events Max Life Insurance must participate and support in content creation for the same
Post Graduate in mass communication / public relations/ digital marketing
- 8-10 years of work experience is preferred, in the area of PR and Online Reputation Management, Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications.
- Preferred experience of digital marketing
- Understanding of PR and digital media landscape
- Experience with having managed online reputation and crisis management
- Ability to drive projects and manage measurable outcomes
- Ability to work across functions and align multiple teams to achieve organizational goals