HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:4694 Applications:922 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Max Life Insurance - Manager - Human Resources ( L&D) (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Manager - HR
Function : Human Resources - Training
Department : Human Resources
Band : 4
Reporting to : Corporate Vice President - HR
Location : Gurgaon
Job Summary :
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading, developing and executing learning & development and talent management strategy for support functions by leveraging contemporary best practices in the space of Organization development and automation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own and drive learning for chosen functions by designing & executing interventions aligned to business objectives.
- Own specific learning processes at client / organization level and build operating efficiencies through analytics, budgeting, vendor management.
- Ensure compliance in line with learning and associated processes, organization's quality standards to ensure compliance as per audit requirements.
- Partner in key learning initiatives with business and HR team for driving people agenda at client / organization level.
- Engage and interact with client constituencies across levels, HR leaders, HR business partners, and training leads at functional levels.
- Build knowledge repository in learning and leverage organization's digital assets for the same.
- Visiblize impact and adoption of interventions and other learning assets to key stakeholders
- Create deep understanding of development in external markets with respect to learning products and solutions.
- Enable digitization of learning processes for smooth integration with HR processes like talent management, performance management.
We are looking for :
- Expertise in learning & development, talent management and systems implementation.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A positive attitude to constantly learn on the job and openness to innovative ideas
Competencies Required :
- Stakeholder Management
- Functional expertise of L&D and OD
- Project Management skills
- Result Orientation
- Critical thinking & analytical skills
- Strong collaboration
Our Requirements :
- Should be atleast a graduate, post-graduation preferred
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in HR, learning & development.
- Last 2 years should be in learning & development