HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:591 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Max Life Insurance - Executive - Actuarial Services (0-2 yrs)
No. Of Openings: 1
Designation: Executive - Actuarial Services
Experience: 0 Years To 2 Years
Requisition Type : New
Hiring Manager : Anupam Sharma-HOM3134
Positio : Executive
Department :Corporate Actuarial
Function :Actuarial Services
Reporting to :Assistant Vice President (Corporate Actuarial)
Job Summary : In this role, you will be mainly responsible for evaluating and managing various areas of actuarial related work, analyzing and reporting of results to the regulator and senior management.
- Generating the valuation data using DCS software;
- Working on prophet and excel models to extract results;
- Calculating results on quarterly/monthly basis along with proper and definitive analysis;
- Providing support in preparing reports, presentation, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of submissions to the regulator.
- Performing UAT of models used for different actuarial related work.
Measures of Success:
- Timely delivery of the results to enable reports to be prepared as per business requirements;
- Preparing results with minimal errors;
- Performing initial level checks to reduce the errors;
- Develop an understanding of actuarial concepts related to work;
- Feedback from seniors;
- Feedback from team members.
- Qualification - Member of the Institute of Actuaries of India OR Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a reputed institute and must have good academic record.
Experience: 0-2 year of experience in a life insurance company/consultancy.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS excel, including coding in VBA preferred;
- Knowledge of Prophet preferred.