HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:179 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Life Insurance - Deputy Manager - Online Sales - Outbound Process (3-4 yrs)
This position will be responsible for managing compliance related to distance marketing guidelines. S/he will be responsible for managing compliance, training and quality process/enhancements/optimization. S/he will be responsible for completing the call monitoring basis the distance marketing guidelines, ensure adherence to the quality and training process. Drive integrated strategies with the call center vendor to optimize compliance and improve customer experience through quality & trainings.
- Transform existing compliance setup to enhance/optimize process
- Monitoring of live and recorded calls of interaction between a tele caller and prospect/customer
- Maintaining call center data and MIS
- Monitoring quality and training processes and optimize them
- Track and ensure adherence to IRDAI training & certification, adherence to training and quality process
A. Primary owner of driving compliance parameters across vendor locations :
- Develop a process to ensure adherence of all vendors on the compliance parameters/quality parameters and training parameters.
- Monitoring of calls basis the the distance marketing guidelines. Monitoring of calls to check adherence on script and quality process.
- Asses knowledge across floor on system and process and develop TNI. Give recommendation to change systems basis floor feedback.
- Intensive engagement with call center quality team to drive, on call compliance and adherence to script
- Track and measure training toll gate scores and process quality on calls
- Call recording transfer from partners to own servers.
- Design & implement and execute processes to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and ensure the vendor is adhering to the quality and training guidelines and audit department performance against the same
- Give recommendations for modification of existing fraud alerts and process development based on customer complaints, fraud trends, dispute trends, feedback of the same
B. Other responsibilities :
- Provide customer related and website journey related insights to enhance customer experience
- Fulfill online customer's post sales call recording related requirements
- Training need identification for the process on website online journey
Key competencies/skills required:
- Quality Assurance and Audits
- Customer Service Management
- Quality, Training & Development
- Insurance Domain Knowledge would be an advantage
- 3-4 years of total experience
- Experience in outbound sales process
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Experience in call centre operations, back-end processes and customer service, client relationship processes in BFSI / BPOs
- Experience in managing quality/training
Domain specialization :
- Coaching and counseling bent of mind
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vendor management