HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:2965 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Life Insurance - Deputy Manager - Human Resources (4-6 yrs)
Position : Deputy Manager
Department : Human Resources Function HR - Distribution ( Non Agency)
Reporting to : Zone Head HR / Chief Manager Band 5B
Location : Chennai
JOB SUMMARY : The incumbent shall be responsible for the end to end business HR delivery for the zone assigned to him/her. Shall be responsible for driving and managing all local level HR initiatives/employee engagement agenda and activities. Further responsible for recruitments/selection and on boarding for the respective channels.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Recruitments and Selection :
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of frontline sales people.
- Identifying low cost hiring sources
- Ensuring a robust manpower pipeline to take care of existing as well as expected vacancies.
- Tracking of hiring to ensure year end manpower plans are met.
Joining & On-Boarding :
- Responsible for smooth on-boarding of new hires.
- Ensuring timely generation of Emp Codes.
- Ensuring timely generation of appointment letters.
- Coordination and ensuring attendance for HR Induction and orientation program.
HR Operations :
- Ensuring proper and complete documentation post selection of candidates.
- Collection of all reqd pre-joining documents.
- Collection of Joining kit/post joining documents from the candidates.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of Joining KITs to HO.
- Leave and Attendance management for new joinees
- Required to maintain various HR MIS related to Hiring/Sourcing/Funnel/Employee engagement/attrition etc.
- Publishing HR dashboards and attrition analysis data to business stakeholders.
Query and Grievance Management :
- As HR SPOC, responsible for managing employee related queries and their resolution.
- Ensuring proactive employee communication on process and policies.
- Handling of employee grievances and taking proactive steps to ensure local level resolution of grievances.
- Track employee escalations and take proactive steps to control escalations.
Exit Management :
- Keeping track of all exits happening within the zone
- Conducting exit interviews with Front line sales employees and doing attrition analysis.
- Timely inputs to HR Ops team for Stop salary and processing of F&F Settlement.
- Managing vendor payment and liasioning with HO for the same.
- Manage IJP roll out and closure on system, send regret and congratulatory mails.
- Drive sourcing through Employee referrals and Portals.
- Responsible for collating the MDP nominations for the Zone.
- Tracking & ensuring 100% adherence to the nomination.
- Coordinating Bandhan logistics, nomination etc.
- Connect up with top & bottom FOS.
- Pulse/ Kenexa/ Bottoms Up calls with FOS.
CARS Management :
- Salary Issues.
- CMOB etc Key SKILLS :
1. Strong Communication and Relationship Management skills.
2. Ability to influence and align.
3. High Process Orientation.
4. Strong Analytical skill.
5. Strong business understanding.
Measures of Success :
Talent Management, Cost & Productivity :
1. Hiring of FOS within agreed TAT.
2. Source Mix.
Culture & values :
1. EDAP execution as per TAT.
2. Team Awards/Torch Bearers Nominations etc.
HR Operation :
1. TAT For ECODE, F&F, Form Section.
2. TAT for Case Closure as per Matrix.
Engagement & Connect :
1. Driving Kenexa Employee Engagement Survey.
2. MDR Coverage.
3. Engagement Calendar Execution.
People Agenda : TAT & Process Impact
Desired qualification and experience :
- MBA /Post Graduate in HR from the premier institute is preferred.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in handling Business HR process and a team.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill, Ability to work in tight deadlines.