Senior Manager - HR at Max Life Insurance
Views:572 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Max Life Insurance - Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Procurement (4-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Procurement of common services / goods for Line of Business (Printing, Gifting, Customer Person Verification, Claim Investigation, Courier & Mailroom, DG Set requirement, Tea/ coffee, Water, Audit Services, Fire Detection equipment, AMC of Air Conditioner, RO Water machine, Event Management, Hotels and other related commodities).
- Handle around 6-7 categories, 10-12 sub categories with total spend of approx 44 Cr for year.
- Consolidate volume/ vendors for category / Sub category under role, Develop new vendors to release savings.
- Manage multiple mix of tactical and strategic, in various categories and ensure timely closure of contract and release of Purchase Order as per agreed SOP.
- Lead key initiatives, take full responsibility of the projects handled and keep users posted on the developments.
- Draft RFP, RFQ, RFI on Ariba for handled project and conduct e-Auction and related sourcing event.
- Prepare selection criteria for suppliers who can provide goods/services in accordance with the needs of the internal customers, negotiate rates, set up contracts and manage supplier relationships.
- Achieve given business targets on SLAs, Cost reduction and key control indicators.
- Manage and maintain internal customer, supplier relationships and customers.
- High level of internal customer orientation, proactive approach and focus on meeting agreed SLAs.
- Perform ongoing relationship management with Internal and External customer in order to increase satisfaction and improve interaction. Conducting regular monthly meeting with critical business / suppliers.
- Meet all statutory and legal compliance requirements as per policy.
Primary Interactions :
1) External - Vendors.
2) Nature of interaction includes- Supplier selection, negotiations, evaluation and management, spend analysis, vendor management.
3) Internal - Internal customers/business groups.
- 4 to 6 years in services procurement and similar domain
- Mandatory experience of driving supplier selection, negotiations, purchase order management, contracts negotiation, supplier management
- Experience in similar commodity will be preferred
- Working on Ariba (Mainly on RFP, RFQ, RFI etc), Oracle