Max Life Insurance - CM/AVP - Service Points As A Revenue Channel - Call Center (8-12 yrs)
CM/AVP - SPARC (Service Points As a Revenue Channel) Call Center
Introduction: SPARC is a new initiative aimed at leveraging service touch points with existing customers to generate new sales. We currently have a service-to-sales (S2S) model in place for walk-in customers at our branches. However, there are many other instances and touch points, where we interact with our customers, which are not leveraged for generating sales - such as financial payouts, service request, premium reminder calling etc. Total volume of such touch points is ~3-4 lacs per month hence there is enough revenue potential in these touch points due to which SPARC has been conceived.
This position will be responsible for building the online channel. Setting up the call centers for lead generation and acquisition. Position will also be responsible for generating leads for offline channel as well.
This position needs to manage team (4 DR's) and 6 call centers (lead generation as well as solicitation) with more than 400 callers across.
1. Project Management :
- Ensure effective tracking of key metrics to drive performance
- Facilitate planning & target setting.
- Facilitate in devising incentive schemes for enhancing lead generation & conversion.
- Facilitate inter-departmental linkages for effective delivery.
- Identify current gaps in the process & facilitate decision making through data analytics
- Facilitate in maintaining overall sales to Opex ratio.
2. Drive technology enablement & digitization :
- Work closely with IT & digital teams to develop appropriate systems to improve performance
- Work with cross-functional teams for user acceptance testing and deployment.
3. Management Reporting & Analytics :
- Facilitate delivery of effective MIS.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through data analytics.
- Facilitate tracking of customer experience on various touch points
- Facilitate management reporting and tracking of initiatives
4. Control and compliance :
- Keep track of regulatory and compliance items
- Highlight any outages related to the process
5. Team Management :
- Build team capability.
- Manage attrition
Measures of Success :
1.Execution measures :
- Timely actionable insights based on data analysis, primary & secondary research
- High-quality presentations that require minimal modifications
- The rhythm of reviews for all Program Office initiatives.
- Timely publishing of all governance related deliverables, as per the required quality standards
2. Leadership measures :
- Ability to influence various stakeholders to ensure delivery.
- Ability to analyze & provide strategic direction for action & decisioning.
- Ability to create a robust governance structure to deliver desired outcomes
Key competencies/skills required :
- Building collaboration - the ability to influence and take decisions
- Gaining loyalty through superior customer service & client management.
- Building relationships - the ability to inspire teams that do not directly report to him/her
Key Relationships Management (Internal /External) :
- Internal: Head of Ops, Channel heads, Chief Underwriter, Head of Digital.
- External: Customers, call center business partners
Desired qualification and experience :
- Graduate /Post Graduate in Management
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years experience.
- Experience in managing insurance sales, fulfillment process & outbound call center.
- Knowledge of dialers and calling campaigns, and cross-functional expertise of managing call center solutions
- Experience in call centre operations, back-end processes, and customer service, client relationship processes in BFSI / BPOs is preferred