HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:1003 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Max Life Insurance - Chief Manager - HR Strategy & Special Initiatives - Distribution (8-12 yrs)
Job Summary: The incumbent is responsible for leading, developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the Distribution organization, specifically in the areas of rewards strategy, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, and continuous improvement.
HR Strategies & Policies:
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results for distribution.
- Proactively engage with Sales channels to identify and design operating model, organization design & alliet people dependencies to meet current & future business needs.
- Proactively identify, plan and, through the team, implement process improvements across functions that will increase efficiency, fully utilizing our HR capability and enhancing employee experience.
- Deliver a consistent employee experience across all distribution function and locations of the company, through the creation of strong HR system, processes and governance
- Organization Development & Change Management Development
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Support specific performance management & improvement initiatives, e.g productivity led performance plans
- Lead people related change management projects
- Provide advice & support to business managers on decisions pertaining to people matters/strategy and ensure elevated levels of ownership on talent engagement, retention & development agenda
- Talent Management and Learning & Development
- To work with business managers on the design and delivery of appropriate Sales enablement program.
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Evaluate people process for internal HR Team.
- Evaluate processes for sales team for process improvement.
- Participates in employer branding activities to increase brand reach, both internally and externally.
Other important aspects:
- Aligning critical stakeholders to drive and execute programs.
- Project management
- Proactively manage communication to keep all business stakeholders - HO/Field informed on program/initiative roll out
- Proactively escalate issues and their timely resolution
- Tracking and reporting progress on a periodic basis
We are looking for:
- Expertise in HR across strategy, transformation, rewards, HR policy & frameworks, Digital HR/Automation & Innovation.
- Excellent analytical and process improvement skills; knowledge of project management and quality frameworks an added advantage
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of digital/ HR ERP platforms
- Insurance Industry knowledge is mandatory
- Stakeholder Management
- Functional expertise of HR
- Drive for results
- Collaboration with all business groups
- Project Management and execution skills
- Understanding of Distribution / Field ecosystem
HR Business Analytics:
Subject Matter Expertise - develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes used by Max, advise the business on regional and global requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Max People Technology
Deliver Solutions - Implement global technologies and services to meet long term HR business needs; partner with development teams on system design and gap analysis, and prioritization of critical initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.