HR at MAX Life Insurance
Views:3003 Applications:857 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Max Life Insurance - Channel Marketing Manager (5-8 yrs)
Max Life Insurance - Channel Marketing Manager
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for driving marketing, communications and engagement for Rest of Banca- Channel- (UCB,LVB and peerless). Lead Channel Marketing initiatives for the channel in partnership with the teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns with special focus on BTL and experiential marketing
- Create relevant, effective and cut-through communication for prospects/channel that is compelling and in line with the brand guidelines/tonality and style.
- Manage new product launches end to end- ideation to execution
- Design refreshed and sustenance campaigns on existing products
- Seamlessly work with creative agencies, experiential marketing partners and vendors.
- Develop sales support aids and tools for seller enablement
- Understand a wide range of product features and translate them into powerful and simple positioning statements
- Analyze trends and company data to arrive at own hypotheses/conclusion to undertake campaigns/messaging that solves key problem areas of distribution channels and consumers.
- Collaborate with product, digital and channel teams to create messaging, campaigns, collaterals, new possibilities, as the case maybe.
- Handle on a need-based basis: Corporate films, product videos and campaign-related video-centric work-
Legal and Compliance :
- Work with legal and compliance to ensure output in line with laws and regulations
- Manage transition of existing product marketing content to comply with revisions in regluatory, tax, finance changes
- Manage periodic Internal and external audits
- Manage product and brand trademarks along- with legal team
- Responsible for timely filing and smooth query management in response to regulator queries
- Timely completion of the Quarterly Compliance Certification & internal compliance software
- Expense Management/Financial Discipline.
- Tracking budgets/spends against plan
- Negotiating advances and allied payments with vendors
- Work with retainers who support the function with budgeting/ spends, regulatory reporting, printing and logistics management
- Manage their payrolls, contract with third party vendors and ensure timely renewals
- Manage Vendor Contracts alongside legal, with support from retainers
MEASURES OF SUCCESS :
- Target v/s achievement of individual campaign objectives
- Adherence to deadline and independent ownership of projects. #OTIF (On time in full)
- Effective cost management & financial discipline- maximum bang for buck on the budget
- Feedback from Products, Marketing and e-commerce teams #SMP (stakeholder management proactively)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.