Human Resources at Max Life Insurance
Views:1619 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Life Insurance - AVP - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
Position : AVP - Human Resources
Reporting : Chief People Officer
- Strengthen the CSR arm in line with Organization objectives and policies with well-defined guidelines, SOPs and deliverables.
- Work closely with senior management of the company (MD and Chairman, CEO, CHRO, CFO, COO, CMSO etc.) & Max India to achieve a higher corporate mileage through various social initiatives
- Network & liaise with government bodies, PR and Marketing agencies/leverage social media to strengthen the corporate brand through community service
- Identify NGO partners with complete due diligence, financial and reputation check in partnership with Max India.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and policy developments affecting CSR and its implications for Max Life
- Represent Max Life Insurance at various internal and external speaking events, client and partner engagements and continue to strengthen the organization brand and its commitment to social responsibility
- Design and implement a strong internal communication roadmap to increase voluntary employee adoption to CSR initiatives
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I)
- Steer the strategy and vision for Diversity & Inclusion initiatives across Max Life and translate enterprise wide strategies into a regional & functional action plan.
- Provide deep domain knowledge, thought leadership to HRBP's, SLT's and EMC's on diversity initiatives its importance and impact on overall organization culture and brand
- Partner with senior business leaders to integrate diversity and inclusion practices into goals of all people managers and define measures of success for D&I initiatives across Home Office and field
- Analyze processes such as applicant flow, new hires, exits, transfers, and promotions to identify potential areas of focus and other opportunities to promote diversity initiatives
- Conduct on-going research on demographic trends and practices, identify and recommend strategies for enhancing diversity and inclusion efforts through innovative ideas.
- Create an end to end framework of D&I objectives that places Max Life as an employer of Choice and help accelerate company's journey in Top 25 Great places to work
- Develop the D&I core team and champions across regions to build expertise within the team and thereafter provide guidance and leadership to take the organization agenda to next level ER/PPRSH
- Understand & interpret Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act 2013 (POSH) and ensure that the company policies are aligned to the provisions of the law
- Accountable for all PPRSH closure.
- Creation of Internal Complaints committee in all Offices/branches and orient the team through coaching, mentoring and participation in regular programmes.
- Periodically organize workshops and awareness programmes for gender sensitization and implications of sexual harassment at workplace
- Ensure timely submission of necessary information and reports in line with legal requirements to necessary authorities. Carry necessary investigations in partnership with Compliance and timely close cases with necessary disciplinary action
- Manage any central ER initiatives/projects from initiation to completion
MBA HR from a premier institute with atleast 10 years of experience in the relevant field
Industry Preference: Open