Max Life Insurance - Assistant Vice President - Automation Operations (10-14 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Operations ( Automation)
- Digital Innovation
- Mobile Platforms
- Business process automation & transformation
- Implementation of Digital Initiative
- Technology Solutions development
- Initiate, manage, drive and deliver technology and digital projects.
- Identification of key opportunity areas and scope to digitize and bring in technology interventions
- Time keeping and ensuring Project delivery deadlines and Key MOS impact of projects are met
- Supporting the development of long term SDPL Strategy through technology and digital disruptions.
- Help in evaluating and contracting SLA/SOW with various tech and Digi vendors.
- Driving C.I and TQM in the Process through various deployments which are industry standards like COPC, VDA, Six Sigma, lean, CMMI etc.
Campaign Management :
- Conceptualize, design and deploy service, cross sell and retention campaigns through CRM - Dialer suite.
- Automate the Campaign execution across all Contact and Outreach Platforms, and integrate it for Omni Channel execution,
- Co-ordinate and liaison with multiple departments and stakeholders for data and inputs for campaign effectiveness and optimization.
- Report and discuss the campaign effectiveness with SDPL management and suggest Best practices from the industry
- Ensure data compliance and auditory regulations are adhered to in campaign building and execution.
Data Automation and Visualization :
- Drive Automation and Efficiency initiatives and work towards a process sustainable model.
- Work with AI and BPMA for various projects on Dashboard/ MIS automation, using Cubes or Visualization tools.
- Work on Data integration projects across the Omni Channel plan for SDPL ( CRM, Contact Centre, Core Systems) to ensure Workflows ( upstream and downstream) are automated.
Desired qualifications and experience - Graduation in Commerce, Economics or Maths
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access. Power point, Visualization tools,
- Good Knowledge of techno functional Landscape on banking and finance.( Automation, APIs, Microservices etc)
- Understanding of Contact centre/ Omni Channel Servicing model
- Good Analytical skills, Technology oriented thinking, Statistically strong.
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive organization objectives through cross functional teams.
- Outcome and Process Orientation balance.
- Program management
Desired qualifications and experience :
- Graduation in Commerce, Economics or Maths
- MBA preferably from B - school