Deputy Manager - HR at Max Healthcare Institute Limited
Views:1519 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Max Healthcare - Corporate Social Responsibility Role (15-22 yrs)
- Checkout this exiting opportunity to Lead the CSR strategy and it's execution Groupwide for Max healthcare.
- This is an opportunity in the corporate office of one of the largest healthcare chain in India.
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness.
- Acting as the focal point for the Company's CSR initiatives in geography and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of relevant research and trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices.
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Work with marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling.
- Driving budget & monitoring spending to deliver results in line with planned objectives.
- This list is not exhaustive of the task that may arise as and when for the leader CSR.
- If you think it will be challenging and engaging role for you then please feel free to apply or share your profile at the undersigned.