Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:1542 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Senior Manager - Internal Audit (5-7 yrs)
- Conduct opening and closing meetings, review fieldwork, finalize reports
- Manage risk governance through documentation of risk registers and operational risk framework
- Lead internal audit process reviews
- Plan & execute audits in accordance with established standards, taking a hands-on approach throughout.
- Manage multiple reviews where necessary.
- Provide guidance & direction to junior team members.
- Perform quality assurance self-assessments upon completion of the audit.
- Develop & present recommendations & related audit report deliverables.
- Develop/review the audit report for content. Ensure such report is persuasive & contains only relevant facts & information presented in a balanced manner
- Obtain agreed with actions from the client management for all audit findings.
- Discuss findings, heat maps & description of processes with process owners.
- Tracking actions through to conclusion
- Follow up on the status of significant actions quarterly.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Proficiency in working in MS - Office (High on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of audit/risk techniques & principles.
- A good technical understanding of the business processes function & corresponding operational & financial controls designed to effectively manage the organization's business units and operations.
- Strong analytical & decision-making skills.
- Ability to structure solutions to complex problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate self-discipline & good time management.
- Self-starter & can work on multiple projects under pressure.
- Demonstrate creativity & intuitive thinking.
- Consistently complete work on time & within budget without compromising quality.
- Consistently convey a confident, professional, positive & realistic attitude.
- Hold self & others accountable for demonstrating the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain a habit of continuous learning & take responsibility for the development of one's own skills, including technical, business, and interpersonal, written and informal verbal communication.
- Work toward obtaining appropriate professional certifications.
CA/CIA/MBA from premier institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.