Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:2517 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Senior Brand Manager (6-8 yrs)
The job holder will be responsible for creating and delivering effective brand communication and strategy for Max Bupa. The individual needs to have a strong customer focus and will also be responsible for supporting the marketing and promotion requirements of various distribution channels. The incumbent needs to have strong interpersonal skills to work in collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing the overall brand strategy and customer value proposition
- Develop Integrated Marketing communications and advertising in line with the overall brand strategy to meet agreed brand objectives and KPI- s
- Leverage consumer & customer/competitive insights to develop the health insurance category and preference for Max Bupa as the most preferred and trusted brand in health insurance
- Manage the BTL and promotional requirements of all Sales Distribution channels including development of collaterals, support for R&R campaigns and micro-marketing and promotional events
- Own all direct communication with existing customers across touchpoints and develop new ways of engagement with existing customers
- To manage the ongoing day-to-day relationship with key brand advertising & media agencies and other vendors to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and other marketing material within budget
- Ensure that communication across all touch points is legal and compliant with external regulations.
- Support other marketing functions like internal communications and digital teams in developing communication
- To support in execution of various events and conferences
Preferred Skill Set
- Consumer focus and understanding
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Result orientation and internal customer focus
- Excellent project management skills, including excellent time management skills
- Can collaborate effectively across colleagues, partners and customers
- Builds wide and useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation.
- Manages conflict and relates well to people at all levels, purposely seeking contacts and maintaining a dialogue with key parties.
- The job holder must have vision and foresight to see what the brand could achieve, and the energy and commitment to try to make things happen.
- A strong blend of commercial acumen and creative flair are required to develop effective brand communication strategies
- The ability to manage and motivate agencies and internal stakeholders to create high quality work is essential so the job holder must have well developed team management skills. This is a role for a team player
- Self starter with an ability to work independently
- Experience in Brand Planning, Integrated Marketing Communications, Creative development, Events and Channel Support
- Experience in managing agencies and implementing local brand programmes
- Passionate about brands and able to demonstrate in depth knowledge and experience of brand communications and brand planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with experience in managing relationships with a variety of external and internal customers/clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Experience : 6-8 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.