Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:1605 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Manager/Senior Manager - Learning & Development (4-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
Responsible for creating the employee capability and talent management roadmap for the organization focusing on employee developmental needs and behavioral aspects by creating a segmented approach by band, channel and potential. Also, responsible for driving the employee engagement initiative and deploying an effective internal communication framework.
Key Responsibilities :
Management Development :
- Assist in Establish the leadership development strategy
- Assist the Head of L&D in successful closure of leadership training program
- Work on identification of various developmental requirements for non sales functions
- Collaborate with various vendors to formulate training module as per corporate requirements
- Help in organizing the developmental trainings for various departments on need basis
- Ensure timely closure of all organization wide training programs and update the CHRO of the status
Talent Management :
- Assist CHRO to create the integrated talent management framework for Max BUPA
- Ensure successful implementation of the model
Employee Engagement :
- Leading culture, change and engagement efforts in support of the strategic initiative.
- Drive Max BUPA employee engagement efforts including analysis and reporting of annual engagement and Pulse check survey results, action plan development, and change initiatives
- Leverage existing resources and policies to develop campaigns and programs designed to improve job sustainability
- Enable employee engagement, employee on-boarding, and internal communication through line managers and centrally run initiatives
Preferred Skill Set :
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working with various Learning and development module making vendors
- Understanding of the process for module formation
- Proper understanding of the talent management framework of the organization
Minimum Qualification :
Master of Business Administration or Equivalent Degree
Minimum Experience :
- 4 - 7 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience working with outside vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.