Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:3178 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Performance Management (4-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
Responsible for managing business performance across the organization by supporting the business with a comprehensive set of insightful reports, analysis and a robust governance framework to bring together all the transformational initiatives.
- Design & publish comprehensive suite of presentations, reports and dashboards to manage business performance and connect all initiatives together
- Business performance analysis providing insights basis channel, product, geography wise analysis on key drivers. Highlighting concern areas and providing decision enabling analysis
- Facilitate reviews at all levels - develop understanding of business, operations and processes to understand challenges and help channels to have a meaningful reviews
- Supporting Board, Shareholders decks and provide visibility of progress to CEO, ELT, Shareholders and Board.
Preferred Skill Set:
- High on analytical and communication skills
- Ability to analyse large set of data/ numbers to provide meaningful and decision enabling insights
- High level of proficiency on working in MS Office (Power point, excel, word), Tableau, SAS, Qlikview
- Positive and - Can Do- attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal and team working skill
- Ability to work in highly competitive & demanding environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to effectively balance the needs of multiple initiatives in parallel
Minimum Experience:- 4-5 years
CA/MBA with minimum 2 of years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.