Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:1830 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Performance Management (3-7 yrs)
Responsible for managing business performance across the organization by supporting the business with a comprehensive set of insightful reports and a robust governance framework to bring together all the transformational initiatives.
- Design & publish a comprehensive suite of presentations, reports and dashboards to manage business performance and connect all initiatives together
- Provide governance framework for the business and set the rhythm of meetings and agendas
- Facilitate reviews at all levels - develop understanding of business, operations and processes to understand challenges and help channels to have a meaningful reviews
- Responsible for supporting Board, Shareholders decks and provide visibility of progress to CEO, ELT, Shareholders and Board.
- Keep track of various action points from discussions and meeting and drive to closure
- Responsible for providing insightful commentary about market and competitors and identify areas of opportunity and threats.
Preferred Skill Set:
- High on analytical and communication skills
- High level of proficiency on working in MS Office (Power point, excel, word)
- Positive and - Can Do- attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal and team working skill
- Ability to work in highly competitive & demanding environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to effectively balance the needs of multiple initiatives in parallel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.