Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:1392 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Manager - Information Security (5-8 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
Incident management by verifying/discovering an event through monitoring and reporting. Create an incident record, track and document as per organization policy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain Compliance & Non-compliance report of all endpoints E.gAnti Virus, End points Encryption, Email DLP, Network DLP, Web DLP, Web filtration, Remote filter agent, Patch management, force scout compliances etc
- Close monitoring of the incidents generated by DLP tool.
- Monitoring, review and investigation of data leakages incidents
- Classify the incidents into various categories such as - False Positive- etc.
- Seek clarification from the concerned for incidents
- Escalate select incidents to the concerned manager / Investigation team as applicable.
- Update the status of the incidents and follow ups
- Incidents generated from the tool (e.g SIEM) will have to be monitored and tracked on a daily basis and guide monitoring team for enhancement and optimization.
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Manager and Incident Process Owner
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved
- Prepare complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting to meet the compliance objective.
- Review the reports and alerts and ensure to close with service groups
Preferred Skill Set :
- Knowledge of confidentiality of information, privacy protection, data security and other important information security fundamentals.
- Knowledge of various technology tool e.gIncident management tool, AV, Web filtration, DLP monitoring and event analysis.
- Proactive and ability to handle independently with business functions
Minimum Qualification& Experience :
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- 5+ years of Experience in Incident Management
- ITIL Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.