Head - Talent Acquisition at Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
Views:11550 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Head - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
Responsible for creating the employee capability and talent management roadmap for the organization focusing on leadership and behavioural aspects by creating a segmented approach by band, channel and potential. Also, responsible for driving the employee engagement initiative and deploying an effective internal communication framework.
- Establish the leadership development strategy aligned with the organization's business strategy and the broader learning and development strategy.
- Drive leadership culture by stratifying and overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of system-wide leadership development, to continuously improve the leadership culture, business outcomes and organizational performance.
- Partner with Human Resources Leadership Team (HRLT) and Business / Functional leaders to build a comprehensive leadership development strategy and operational plan that enables creation of a high-performance organization.
- Develop an integrated leadership development curriculum that accomplishes desired leadership capability at all levels.
- Execute the leadership development strategy through a blend of formal classroom learning, online, coaching/mentoring, on-the-job development and other innovative practices.
- Determine Max BUPA leadership capabilities / competencies in partnership with senior leaders and the Human Resources Leadership Team.
- Assess organization to determine leadership strengths and gaps.
- Ensure training programs are effective by evaluating system-wide quality, results and current learning strategies.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Staffing team to ensure that leadership development processes and programs are embedded and practiced.
- Research, evaluate, and leverage best practices of other organizations to expand the quality and accessibility of leadership development to target audiences.
- Develop and recommend budgets and control expenditures within approved budget objectives.
- Manage key vendor relationships for programs including material, invoices and related contractual commitments.
- Partner with CHRO to create the integrated talent management framework for Max BUPA
- Ensure successful implementation of the model
- Implement a robust governance model to track and share progress
- Create a platform for ongoing employee conversations with supervisors around aspirations, careers and engagement
- Leading culture, change and engagement efforts in support of the strategic initiative.
- Drive Max BUPA employee engagement efforts including analysis and reporting of annual engagement and Pulse check survey results, action plan development, and change initiatives
- Leverage existing resources and policies to develop campaigns and programs designed to improve job sustainability
- Enable employee engagement, employee on-boarding, and internal communication through line managers and centrally run initiatives
- Foster a culture of a great workplace facilitating employee performance, productivity and retention
- Help design and execute Transformation / Organization Development Initiatives including defining goal, content and methodology (via Webcasts, Employee Town Halls and other platforms )
- Highlight employer brand in market place through participation in - best employer surveys-, and Advertorials
- Anchor the internal employee communication framework
- Partner with Marketing in communicating the company strategy across the organization
- Creating and executing the CEO communication model (Webcast platform)
- Designing and executing large structural changes impacting employees eg. Vision, Mission, Values
Desired qualification and experience
- Master of Business Administration or Equivalent Degree with 8-10 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience working with outside vendors and top-tier universities in crafting org-specific leadership development experiences
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience working directly with top-tier executives on development initiatives
- Certification in leadership assessments, psychometrics, and development tools with experience in identifying high potential leaders
- Sharp strategic orientation with long term thinking
- Analytical skills & process orientation
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong relationship, networking & negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Networked externally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.