CFO at Maverix Platforms Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4225 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Maverix Platforms - Manager - Revenue Assurance & Accounts Receivable (2-5 yrs)
About the Company: Maverix Platforms Pvt. Ltd. (brand 'Fingerlix') is a leading company in the - Ready-to-Cook- and - Ready-to-Eat- food categories founded in 2016. Our products include idli/dosa batters, plain/stuffed parathas, desserts, rice meals etc. sold through modern retail, general trade, online grocery & online food delivery channels. We are headquartered in Mumbai and are also present in NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Pune. We have raised two rounds of funding from marquee investors Accel Partners and Zephyr Peacock.
Title: Manager - Revenue Assurance & Accounts Receivable (reporting to CFO)
Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of post-qualification experience in accounting including at least 1-2 years in a manufacturing company. CA qualification is required for this role.
- Continuously audit invoicing activity by commercial team to catch errors & process gaps
- Monitor receivables outstanding & collections
- Drive weekly review of collections with sales, finance & commercial teams
- Set up robust processes within commercial team to improve revenue collections from key accounts
- Prepare & present revenue-related analysis for management review
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.