Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:2791 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Maveric Systems - Principal Consultant - Business Analysis - Banking Domain (15-18 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Work with Quality Engineering teams in conceiving domain integrated QE solutions for both transformation and BAU engagements, predominantly in Retail banking and Payments space.
- Engage key customer stakeholders both in Tech and Business org of the Bank in reimagining delivery processes, tools, technologies to lay the foundation for improvement in delivery impact, cycle time, productivity and quality.
- Work closely with Clusters to drive specific domain led Step Change initiatives in Key Accounts to enhance delivery impact
- Design and develop domain led assets & accelerators to be reused across projects
- Oversee and direct development and maintenance methods of test Assets, ensuring coverage and optimization.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Deep domain understanding of Retail Banking and Payments
- Implementation experience in any of the Core Banking platforms - Temenos T24/ FIS / Flexcube / Finnacle
- Implementation experience in Digital/Omni Channel Solutions
- Experience in upgrade of Banking Platforms
- Good understanding of Data Migration process
- 15 yrs work experiences, out of which minimum 12 yrs in IT
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Software Services in Banking domain
- Hands on working experience in any of the leading Core Banking application
- Good understanding of Middle-east banking market and regulatory requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.