Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:289 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Maveric Systems - Manager/Senior Manager - Employee Engagement (10-16 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Primary Objective :
- Drive Maveric culture workshops, Soft and Behavioural skills for new joiners and tenured associates aligned to customer and people management.
- Drive First time manager development and role-based interventions at Engineer, Lead and Managerial level.
- Institute a leadership development competencies framework and drive development across lead and manager level based on TNI
- Drive employee pulse tool adoption and build an open culture of sharing views and concerns openly
- Drive employee pulse & insights and govern for DU Level actions
- Represent as a HR Engagement partner for all Support function's team members
- Own and build continuous improvements on employee engagement process and systems
- Drive knowledge sharing sessions with both internal and external speakers on Leadership, Technology etc
- Lead BU level rewards and Recognition agenda across all levels (Maveric Values - Service Quality Dimensions) and institutionalize culture of appreciation across DUs and all levels
Secondary Objective :
- Lead fun and adventure events calendarized across all Delivery Units
- Driving BU level communications - Town hall etc
Skills / Experience :
- Strong communication skills (oral and writing).
- Overall years of experience in handling Employee Engagement Function in IT Services Industry for a minimum period 10-12 years
- High energy and enthusiasm (Enterprising) to groom talent and create business level impact is a critical outlook expected
- Ability to influence and collaborate with business is a must have skill
- Exposure to external forums, publications are good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.