Manager at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:112 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Maveric Systems - Manager - Marketing (7-13 yrs)
ABM managers are responsible for strategizing, conceptualizing and executing marketing initiatives aimed at awareness building as well as lead generation, within a focused set of customer account/accounts. By jointly working with the account management and delivery leadership teams, they will launch multi-channel initiatives designed to penetrate and expand reach within strategic accounts.
- Develop key messages, services and offerings for target accounts, build value propositions, drive asset creation and identify the right channel mix.
- Create account focused collateral and conversation enablers based on need from the account leadership team
- Understand and expand customer stakeholder mapping through primary and secondary research, as well as constant connections with the account leadership teams.
- Drive research initiatives across the market, the customer as well as competition. Identify values/benefits for our services that can differentiate Maveric from the competition.
- Play a key role in opportunity pursuit, bid management and presentations to focus accounts.
- Create quarterly/monthly outreach targets for focus accounts, identify and execute the right mix of account focused campaigns through digital and traditional channels, onsite events/connects.
- Track engagement across sales/marketing initiatives in focus accounts and drive them to business outcomes through collaboration with account management/sales teams.
- Drive social listening initiatives to understand online/offline traction across key accounts as well as individual stakeholders within the accounts.
- Bachelor in technology stream with MBA/PGDM.
- Minimum experience of 7+ years across IT services
- Experience in Europe and UK region will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convert ideas into executable initiatives
- Strong ability to create powerful visuals and compelling content for marketing collateral/assets
- Understanding of marketing platforms and channels
- Good understanding of technology landscape across areas like digital, Devops, agile, API/Middleware, analytics, quality engineering etc.
- Understanding of banking domain, products and platforms (desirable)