Assistant Manager at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:2152 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
Maveric Systems - Chief Financial Officer (12-25 yrs)
Maveric Systems Limited, a Global IT Services (Product Implementation, Integration, and Quality Engineering) company, focused across Digital platforms, banking solutions and Regulatory systems and having a presence in more than 15 countries with more than 1500 associates invites suitable interests to fill the CFO position with the following role specification and expectations.
Chief Financial Officer:
- As a Key Managerial Personnel and member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the Co-Founder & CEO and will have a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
- The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility of planning, strategizing, monitoring and controlling all financial flows and management of the company in line with the strategic visions and business objectives.
- This will include direct responsibility for Credit, Finance, Treasury, Budgeting and MIS, Risk Management, Stakeholder Relations, and Compliance.
- As a CFO, you will have a subordinate structure of Financial Controller with 18-20 members' team (With an option to re-organize the same for bringing greater focus and superior impact).
Roles & Responsibilities :
A. Strategizing & Planning :
- To Assist and work with the CEO/COO in developing a strategic direction and operational plans to accommodate business vision and ensure org success.
- Develop and recommend an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the company's objectives and strategy.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the company.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
B. Management & Operations :
- Ensure proper knowledge updating and training of team members working on financial, accounting, audit, compliance or fiscal matters.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the company.
- Oversee and monitor the company's financial position.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and tax compliance for the company.
- Oversee and monitor international regulatory compliance with the local country, state & federal departments' regulations.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the company's external auditors or regulatory auditors.
- Foster and cultivate effective stakeholder relationships.
C. Risk Management :
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitor any legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure that effective and reliable internal controls are in place and ensure compliance according to the regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
D. Management Reporting :
- Keep the Board and management updated on the financial position, business performance and latest financial and regulatory development of the company and at times, the industry.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and analysis of budgets vs actuals financial trends and advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the company.
- Coordinate the preparation of the company's financial statements and management discussion and analysis (annual and interim).
Candidate profile :
- You are a Qualified Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in the age group of 40- 50 years, having worked with reputed Multinational IT Services organization(s) with revenue size of at least 500 crores, managing teams across Business Finance & Accounts, Audit, Reporting Global Compliance & Risk.
- You have working knowledge and experience of handling Corporate Actions like M&A, Public/Private Funding and have been exposed to required Due Diligence.
- MBA (Finance) / Executive PGDM (Finance) from Top 50 recognized institutes would be a plus.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are good at managing well at all levels of the organization.
- You are data and process driven, have attention to detail and an analytical approach to solving problems.
- Integrity and dependability are the attributes people say you naturally possess.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation towards anything you undertake.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy multi-functional responsibilities.