Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:3613 Applications:822 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:777
Maveric Systems - AVP - Talent Acquisition (12-17 yrs)
Due to transformation happening in the Banking and Financial Industry (BFSI) at a very faster pace, the demand to deliver high quality solutions for our Business and Customers is in demand. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Head for the Digital transformation team.
As a Talent Acquisition Head, you will work closely with Digital DCU Head to design, develop and execute a proven talent acquisition strategy for our company. You should be able to find, hire and retain talented candidates, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships at the workplace.
- As our Head of Talent Acquisition (Digital DCU), you will own recruitment across multiple locations, partnering with Hiring Managers and offering innovative and creative advice and solutions on how to attract and recruit the best talent available.
- This is an international, strategic managerial role - but still, very much a position where you roll your sleeves up and take a hands-on approach to deliver world-class talent for the business, and experience for our candidates.
- You'll oversee Digital DCU recruitment across locations we operate in - while emanaging your own stream of vacancies, and all of the recruitment tools we use including the ATS.
- The right candidate for this role will be pleased to hear that a focus on diversity and inclusion is going to be a big part of the responsibility. In this role, you will lead a range of initiatives to create and execute a strategy that enhances our brand - creating diverse talent pools and ensuring our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible on all fronts.
Hiring and Recruitment Team Management:
- Manage our Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune based recruitment teams, recruitment vendors, and third-party service providers (ATS, Naukri, HackerEarth, Glassdoor, LinkedIn etc)
- Being our internal expert in talent acquisition, and also the face of the business on hiring matters in local geographies
- Coach, train and mentor the extended hiring team
- Coach Hiring Managers in recruiting techniques - LinkedIn profiles building, candidate pipeline building, talent spotting, interviewing and assessments
- Work on wider HR projects and other tasks as needed.
- Represent Maveric within the India HR community at various conferences and events
Global Talent Attraction (strategy):
- Develop and deliver a global talent attraction strategy including strategic use of the Maveric careers pages - style, functionality & performance and our hiring social channels - LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Oversee and deliver all employer brand initiatives and recruitment campaigns including global hiring events and meetups across all countries to drive candidate engagement and boost the Maveric employer brand
- Build diverse candidate pools, and create initiatives to attract and retain diverse talent
- Develop & analyse our recruitment metrics, and use your knowledge, market insights, numbers and analysis to continually refine & improve the talent acquisition process across the whole company
- Ensure we have an up-to-date salary benchmarking process in all countries
Hiring Process & Candidate Experience (operational):
- Manages the ATS and recruitment technology tools
- Ensure that every candidate has exceptional experience from start to finish
- Ensure the global hiring process is delivered at the highest of standards at all times
- Continuously review our process to drive improvements and change especially through the use of automation tools
- Ensure we have a diverse and inclusive hiring process
- Work towards turning employees into brand ambassadors by creating programmes and activities to boost our digital footprint
- Work with the Learning team to deliver a seamless onboarding process for all joiners
- Automate the recruitment process from requisition going live through to onboarding
- Owning all hiring processes - setting high standards for speed and quality
- Any full-time graduate, Degree holder in HR, Business or related discipline MBA preferred
- 12-15 years of experience leading/managing talent acquisition group (size of 20 or more) in Tier-1 or Tier-2 IT services organizations.
- Significant experience in hiring talent related to digital transformation technologies like Java, .Net, micro services, cloud, DevOps, front-end (angular, react js) and mobile (android, iOS, flutter)
- Proven track record at managerial level for Talent Acquisition (in-house or RPO environment, not agency) in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in delivering best in class candidate experience
- Experience of successfully designing and executing diversity initiatives
- Experience in implementing & managing recruitment-related data and reporting applicant tracking systems, and direct sourcing tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Proven experience of automating and improving all aspects of the recruitment process
- We will be looking for you to have a strategic mindset, be personable in your interactions with all colleagues, have a high level of patience, be innovative in your solutions, and ambitious in your plans and delivery
- Good understanding of recruitment-related labour laws, compliance, etc.,
Why Work with Us?
- We are building strong engineering leaders and teams who envision the transformational journey in Banking and Finance Industry (BFSI) across the globe and these leaders should be very passionate in this transformation.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them.
- We have a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every engagement.
- We are still a young organization and growing fast.
- The right person can quickly make a significant impact.
- The breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development.
- As a Digital Engineering group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.