Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:753 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Maveric Systems - AVP - Employee Engagement (13-18 yrs)
Key Role Expectations:
Uphold Brand Promise:
- Work with Delivery & Talent leaders to fulfil 2 key brand promises Providing Exceptional Leadership & Promoting the culture of Learning & Adventure.
Listening and Pulse Check
- Set up mechanisms to understand pulse of the team on an on-going basis categorized under various key aspects at various designation levels.
- Analyze outcome of employee feedback/survey, design and execute targeted employee engagement activities at various levels to fulfil needs and gaps of associates
- Ensure all outstanding grievances are addressed on a timely and effective manner
- Work with Talent and Delivery Leaders across Delivery Units to spot and call out Top talent early on (at engineer level )
- Design and implement a specific Top Talent Engagement Plan across different levels with the view to retain the best of talents.
- Engage with team at large on the cultural values to be upheld
- Present scorecards on what is going well and what is not. Create and execute plan to bridge the gap
- Play the role of brand ambassador
Background and Competency Requirement:
- Experience range of 13-16 yrs (last 10 yrs in IT industry)
- Preferable work experience in organization that is more than 1 k and less than 10k in size.
- 5 out of last 8 yrs experience working in Employee engagement interventions
- Experience in Employer branding initiatives
- Good understanding of People practices and policy definitions
- Good understanding of Software professional roles and responsibilities challenges faced at different levels in their day today lives
- Exposure to performance management practices and talent development
- Long exposure to Recruitment and HR Ops (Payroll, Onboarding, Executing policies ) are NOT mandatory