Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:1922 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:410
Maveric Systems - Associate Vice President - Talent Development (12-17 yrs)
- As a senior professional will analyze leadership development requirements, lead design and execution of initiatives for managers and above designations. Primary focus will be on advanced skills for associates. Experience ranging from 7-12 years.
- As a Corporate Leadership development leader, have to collaborate with all businesses (QE, DATA, DIGITAL, T24) and drive key competence development initiatives in the areas of
o Delivery leadership, Client and Stakeholder management, Banking Domain, Pre-sales and consulting skills and People management
- Building partnership to co-create structured programs with external institutions to fast track associates tacking up Delivery Management role in Multi-Service delivery in strategic and key accounts context.
- Collaborate with external unlisted analyst firms and institutions to organize events and inculcate industry specific learnings.
- Drive Continuous and contextual learning experience through upgrading learning content, methods and programme effectiveness
- Overall 12+ years of minimum experience but not more than 15 years of experience
- Should have worked in IT Industry and Banking Vertical for minimum of 10 years and above managing learning interventions for Mid to Senior level employees
- Experience in building Delivery Leadership Team in new age technologies such as API, Cloud, XAI, ML, Data Streaming, Customer Experience, Regulatory and Payments.
- Should be a Digital savy with exposure to leveraging Online learning platforms
- Should have experience in managing content development / Learning management experience in an IT organization
- Must have Education in Computer science and with development background
- Strong communication skills (oral and writing).
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Should have strong analytical and Problem-solving skills