Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Maveric Systems Limited
Views:661 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Maveric Systems - Associate Vice President - Account Management (12-18 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Account Management
- Seeking farming leaders for enhancing wallet share in existing key accounts.
- The role will carry a top line revenue accountability of 1.5 M$ of billing (Not Contracting) at committed profitability.
- The role holder will be expected to deliver 15% year on year growth.
- Revenue champion will be supported by
- Bid Management team
- Practice leadership with required technical inputs.
- While farming revenue champions will go after a named set of existing logos.
- The role will involve selling of QE services. However, this account manager should also be capable of show casing all four businesses and their offerings.
The main KRAs will be :
- Maverics strategy hinges on key and strategic account development and not a large number of small-sized accounts. Therefore, leaders are expected to personally take lead in reaching out and connecting with key stakeholders and systematically nurture connects and build relationships. They are expected to do this through insight-led engagement with key CXO level leaders and their one-downs
- Creating an opportunity pipeline that is 3X to 5X (depending on whether logos are existing or new) of expected billing in the financial year
- Mapping and meeting multiple stakeholders and pitching Maverics services in identified accounts. You would be expected to cover stake holders from business, technology, operations and procurements / vendor management.
- Put together appropriate collateral by working with practice leadership to position our offerings
- Collating insights on actionable pain points of customers around our service offerings
- Bring market insight and engage with practice to identify services that would meet the revenue milestones
- Conversion accountability for opportunities created. Practice / Bid management would closely work with the AM and support in conversion
- Build right partnership and relationships in the eco-system
- Tier One consulting firms for market insight
- Program Management consulting firms
- Relevant product companies
- Relevant implementation partners of select products
- Position Maveric offerings at the right price point in the opportunities being pursued
Mandatory Requirements :
- Overall 12+ years of experience minimum but not more than 18 years of experience
- Should have been front ending sales for the last 3 years with similar top line revenue accountability in named accounts.
- Should have deep understanding of selling to top tier banks.
- Should have actively sold professional services / managed services to BFSI for at least 3 years
- Demonstrated ability to independently engage with CXOs in opportunity creation and conversion
- Not someone from delivery background, but someone who will pick up the phone and make connects and set up appointments within named account. Experience with CXO level engagement. But not pure NN sales people.
- Reasonably tech aware in terms of new developments and where QE and IT services are headed
- Experience in IT services context critical. Product company experience or captive / shared services experience would not suffice
- Average ticket size for service sold in the past should be in the range of 1.5 million $ at least
- Candidates with Pre-Sales & Bid Management experience will NOT be encouraged.
- Open to short and frequent travel
- Premium B-School experience is preferred. If from a premium B-school even 6+ years of experience is ok as long as last 3 years they have been in revenue accountability based roles
Nice to Have :
- Familiarity with the Application Stack (Core Banking, Surround systems, Interfaces) for private banking, retail banking, corporate banking, Security, Treasury and Fund management; in Middle East