Associate Manager at Maveric systems Limited
Views:365 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maveric Systems - Associate Manager - Experience & Performance Management (5-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive employee pulse insights for actions in collaboration with the line managers and skip level at a Project/ Function level
- Build a connect and relationship with the associates (new and tenured) and ensure their concerns and grievances are addressed in a timely manner
- Drive associate integration by establishing clarity on their roles and responsibilities and people/leadership connect.
- By partnering with the line manages, drive associates performance management through continuous feedback and PIP for development and growth
- Promote rewards and Recognition agenda across levels and build an inclusive work place that are aligned to Maveric ways of working
- Drive fun at work, events and celebrations to energize and build a vibrant work environment
- Drive appraisal process management and adhere to timelines and guidelines at DU/Function level
- Strong communication skills (oral and writing).
- Should have minimum 6-10 years of experience in handling Employee Engagement Function in IT Services Industry
- Ability to influence and collaborate with Line managers and skip level managers is a must have skill
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance