Deputy Manager at Matrimony.com Limited
Views:1639 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Matrimony.com - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
About us :
Matrimony.com Ltd is India's largest Wed tech company and the first pure-play consumer internet business to get listed. our flagship brand Bharat Matrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014).
The company provides both matchmaking and marriage-related services through websites, mobile sites, and mobile apps and is also complemented by 130+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are Bharat Matrimony, Elite Matrimony, and Community Matrimony.
With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry with WeddingBazaar and Mandap.com services. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
Role Overview :
Product Manager at Matrimony.com are the owners of their respective area. They define the product vision, build backlog towards that vision and constantly groom the product backlog. Product managers are the voice of the customer within the organisation. They are expected to build great experiences for our customers which are intuitive and work seamlessly across mobile app, mobile site and desktop. PMs work with dedicated sprint teams consisting of world class engineers, UX designers and data analysts to build these experiences.
Skills and Competencies :
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Should have experience in B2B and B2C - Mandatory.
- Ideally should have worked in start-up environment
- Work with UX designers to create wireframes & prototypes as part of product specifications.
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Should understand building of products in an internet space.
- Should have sense for growing the product & also a business sense.
- Understanding of iOS and Android platform capabilities and familiarity with developer ecosystems
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
Education and Experience:
Any graduate & MBA from IIM with 2-5 years of experience
Job Location : WFH
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.