Deputy Manager at Matrimony.com Limited
Views:321 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Matrimony.com - Manager/Media Planner/Television Planner (3-8 yrs)
Role Overview :
- Responsible for analysing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to reach the right target audience in the most effective media mix.
- As a Media Planner, the incumbent will plan & implement media campaigns for TV, Digital, Radio, Print and OOH for matrimony.com brands.
- He/she will work closely with various partners/channels with the aim of maximising the impact of advertising campaigns.
- He/she will use creative thinking and research to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaign delivers the set objectives thereby building awareness of the brand
Key Responsibilities :
- Initiation & mastering of offline media planning to drive awareness through reach and frequency for funnel objectives and to contribute to leads & client acquisition.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns. Assist in strategic analysis of campaigns.
- Plan & implement innovation in brand marketing to identify new audience, new formats, new channels/platforms and scale-ups
- Track, monitor and report the monthly business goal performance with respect to new client acquisition, SOE/SOV and organic traffic goals
- Create and maintain media plans, flowcharts, buying guidelines, budget summaries, plan implementation and competitive reports
- Reporting for key performance matrix and initiatives to management
- Coordinating with agencies across creative, media, production, research and specialised ones for key programs
- Reporting the media landscape, competitive media landscape and bring new learnings and insights for future campaign success
- Implement new ideas in media and identify key opportunities across traditional media landscape
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals
- Ability derive actionable insights based on campaign performances
- Execute key customer insights, audience insights, platform insights, market insights to have an edge and customer understanding
- Working collaboratively with team members to develop and manage integrated media plans across mediums including TV, Digital, Print & Radio
- Conduct dipstick research to understand consumer behaviour, market trends & their medianconsumption habits, using all available industry resources
- Thorough understanding of the media process, media department and inter-department relationships
- Knowledge and application of media systems, planning concepts (Reach, Frequency, OTS, CPRP, GRPs, etc.), packages and data bases
- Experience with syndicated software like BARC, IRS, MAP, RAM and TGI
- Constructing media plans to deliver brand campaign objectives