Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:1648 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Matrimony.com - Head - Service Operations & Delivery (12-15 yrs)
Head - Service Operations & Delivery - Wedding Services ( AGM / GM Level)
Reporting to National Sales Head & Chief Business Officer
One stop solution for all wedding requirements, Matrimony Bazaar is India's first and largest marketplace with over 20000 Wedding service providers across various categories. The customer will find everything he/she needs to plan a perfect wedding, right from Caterers, Decorators, Bridal Make-up, Photography, Apparel, Jewellery, and Honeymoon Package etc.
The candidate will be responsible for running day-to-day operations in a fast paced B2B internet environment, leading his/her teams from the front
Roles & Responsibilities - Delivery:
- Lead distribution and analysis
- Monitoring Vendor run rate analysis
- Revenue Estimation
- Analyse Value Delivery across categories and communicate to state heads
- Analysis of churned vendors
- Co-ordination with Finance, Product and Sales Teams
- SEM ROI Analysis
- Data Analysis for Sales Planning/Forecasting
Roles & Responsibilities - Operations:
- Managing a team of about 40+ young and energetic associates across multiple processes
- Hiring, Training, Developing, motivating a high performing team
- Goal setting, performance appraisal
- Working very closely with the sales team on-boarding vendors on the platform, welcome calls, training vendors.
- Collating feedback from clients/sales teams and helping product team with prioritising product initiatives
- Responsible for Managing the below mentioned processes
- Activation (Paid & Prospects)
- Contact Centre- Inbound & Outbound (Toll-free, Email & Chat)
- Quality & Lead Assignment
- Image Editor
- New acquisition
Customer lead Generation - Matrimony Bazaar & Mandap.com
- Responsible for leads Audits and Assignment within 24hours from lead disposed date
- Responsible for Contact center
- Responsible for Out-Bound activities
- Churn Calling and feedback updation
- Image collection & other feature education calling
- Monthly Service calling for our vendor based on the segmentation
- Pause, Inactive & Deactive status calling
- App Adaption & Other Adhoc callings
- Lead SMS Failure calling on the same day
Customer & Vendor engagement
- Reminder calling to vendors on lead delivery on the same day
- Collecting feedback from customers on the service completion 2 days from the date of lead assigned
- Responsible for acquiring prospect listing in North, West & East
- Responsible to acquire at least five listings per city/category
Customer Lead generation
1. Responsible for generating leads from LIVE Screening within 3 hrs
2. Responsible for generating leads from the Deleted base - CCP (Both Mbazaar & Mandap)
3. Responsible for lead flow analysis and recommendations
4. Responsible for Facebook leads calling and assignment
5. Responsible for generating leads based on Vendor availability.
1. Responsible for fulfilling customer needs via assist model
2. Responsible for old Wedding assist closure and reconciliation
3. Responsible for Reviews
4. Responsible for Sharing Feature/Package/Newsletter/Media to vendors via Whatsapp
Skill and Competencies:
- Expertise in service delivery and operations along with experience in developing new projects
- Experience in leading large teams of FTEs.
- Proven leader with clear focus on customer satisfaction, excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Data-based decision making
- Customer Orientation
- Result orientation with strong execution skills
- Stakeholder management, a team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with teams, business leaders and partners
- Change Management - Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive a positive and transformational change.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic agility
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Passion for innovation
Education and Experience:
- B.E / B.Tech & M.B.A from a reputed institute with 12 plus years of work experience in managing service operations & delivery in B2B internet businesses preferably in a two sided market place.
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve close to 4 Million members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with MatrimonyPhotography - the Largest Wedding Photography Service that has completed over 15,000 weddings; MatrimonyBazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and MatrimonyMandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform. Each of these services are available across South India.
- The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.