Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:2751 Applications:809 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Matrimony.com - National Head - Sales & Operations - Matrimony Bazaar (15-25 yrs)
Head Sales and Operations - Matrimony Bazaar.com
Role: National Head Sales and Operations
Reporting to : Chief Business Officer (CBO).
Business Overview :
One stop solution for all wedding requirements, Matrimony Bazaar is India's first and largest marketplace with over 20000 Wedding service providers across various categories. The customer will find everything he/she needs to plan a perfect wedding, right from Caterers, Decorators, Bridal Make-up, Photography, Apparel, Jewellery, and Honeymoon Package etc.,
Role Overview :
The Candidate will be responsible for driving sales, operations and lead from the front in execution excellence.
Key Responsibilities :
- To Build a world class sales organisation by hiring, training, and developing a team of passionate sales, telesales and post sales teams across the country.
- Review sales and revenue growth to effectively achieve set targets.
- Develop proposals for new business avenues, new plans, services, technology upgradation, longer term strategic tie-ups with vendors.
- Generate customer base by collaborating with the marketing and product teams.
- Create blueprint and budgeting for driving business.
Skill and Competencies:
- A seasoned leader, who has expertise in sales and operations along with experience in developing new projects, managing large P&L portfolio for 4-5 years.
- Experience in leading large field sales force.
- Experience in Creating, developing, enhancing, and executing a comprehensive sales strategy.
- Proven Sales Leader with clear focus on customer satisfaction, excellent communication & problem-solving skills, data-based decision making and the ability to work in a start-up environment.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree with an MBA preferably from one of the premium institutes. Candidates should have experience of 15-20 years in managing large sales and Customer Service teams in B2B internet firms.
About Matrimony.com :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on the Indian Stock Exchanges. Its flagship brand Bharat Matrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). With a headcount of over 4500 associates, matrimony.com has over 4 million active profiles and is a dominant market leader in this category.
- The company provides both matchmaking & marriage related services complemented by 140 company-owned retail outlets.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with Matrimony Bazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider & Mandap.com - Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform .Headquartered in Chennai,Matrimony.com has physical presence in most of the major metros in India and Dubai.