Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:921 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Matrimony.com - Head/AVP/VP - Digitization (15-20 yrs)
Job Role : Head Digitization ( AVP / VP Level)
Reporting to : Chief Technology Officer ( CTO).
At matrimony we rely on our IT systems to help our business reach and succeed with customers all over the world. We have a strong technology platform and use AI & ML to help customers find their ideal match. The technology department is a strong group equipped with latest technologies; our passionate team of engineers keep moving the technical innovation needle constantly to provide best support and services to both our internal and external stakeholders.
The Head Digitization is a strategic role, the role holder will have responsibility for the development and implementation of digital strategy and automation throughout the organization, setting the vision and drawing stakeholders together on this journey.
- Develop, manage, monitor and implement the organization's digital strategy in line with organisational values, objectives and priorities.
- Create and support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of technologies for the benefit of stakeholders and members.
- Closely work with various business vertical & function heads to understand the user requirement, analyze and develop the Digital Strategy / Automation roadmap and get the buy-in of the leadership team and take lead in implementing the roadmap.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities for Digitization / Automation; Map the scope across all business processes and study the impact and prioritize them
- Work with concerned teams to build the execution plan and take lead in implementing the roadmap / delivering as per plan
- Continuously scan the external environment/benchmark with other companies and identify the digitization tools and products available in the market and recommend the right tools and products.
- Identify the right partners who could collaborate with us to drive this initiative
- Ensure the digitization improves the efficiency and enhances the experiences of internal/external customers and present the ROI for the digitization projects
- Build internal capabilities in this area as required and create a repository of knowledge for future reference.
Skill and Competencies:
- Good Knowledge & understanding of Technology and business processes
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and understanding of complex technical issues with ability to propose creative and conceptual solutions and/or ideas.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem- Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Good exposure in AI, Bots, RPA
- Good understanding on workflow, Chatbots
- Project Management
- Technical Knowledge - Systems / Tools / Software
- Customer Orientation
- Result orientation with strong execution skills
- Stakeholder management, a team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with business leaders and partners
- Change Management- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive a positive and transformational change.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic agility
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Negotiation Skills, Teamwork)
- Passion for innovation
Education and Experience:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.B.A from a reputed institute with 15-20 years of work experience of which Min 5 years should be in Digitization / Automation areas
- Strong experience in process improvement and projects for Digitization and Business Transformation initiatives
About Matrimony.com :
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure-play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve close to 4 Million members.The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with MatrimonyPhotography - the Largest Wedding Photography Service that has completed over 15,000 weddings; MatrimonyBazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and MatrimonyMandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform. Each of these services are available across South India.The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long-lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.