Matrimony.com - Head/AVP - Digital Marketing (15-18 yrs)
Designation Title Associate Vice President - Marketing
Role Head of Digital Marketing
Reporting to SVP & CMO
Role Overview :
We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead a high-performing team of digital marketers, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer of Matrimony.com. You will be responsible for developing Matrimony.com's digital marketing strategy for all our lines of business catering to Indian and Global audience.
Successful candidate will have the expertise to plan and execute our digital marketing strategies worldwide, be responsible for the ideation, creation, management, and optimization of paid and organic campaigns on all relevant platforms. Someone who can tackle all aspects of digital marketing campaigns and B2C user acquisition for a B2C platform with many millions of users.
This is a team management role with 8 to 10 direct reports including Digital & Social media marketers, SEO specialists and creatives
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibilities of Digital marketing strategy- Including Search, Social, Display, Video and Performance marketing
- Create and identify key new digital marketing strategies that not only drive interest and capture new customers but generate repeat logins and engagements
- Craft marketing campaigns with effective storytelling, creatives and communication across our products and markets
- Relationship building with all leading advertising platforms (FB, Google etc), new age media houses (News Aggregators, OTT, Short Video, Gaming etc)
- Evaluate Alliances & Partnership for promoting our brand and products
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Drive the key metrics for Growth and performance marketing within the organisation
- Build an influencer marketing program that helps drive awareness and engagement with the brand and products.
- Budget & ROAS management for Digital marketing, measure campaign impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel. Capture learnings and reapply for future campaigns
- Overall profile acquisition from Digital campaigns from conceptualization to execution across markets and products
- Work with product team for in-app gamification, engagement ideas and member outreach communication content & creatives
- Develop quarterly marketing calendar of campaigns around themes, sales events & promotions
- Single point of contact for managing our digital agency to create innovative and differentiated digital content
- Competition tracking & analysis (Campaigns, Platforms, Partnerships, Positioning)
- Lead, nurture and grow a team 9 to 10 marketing professionals having experience ranging from 5 to 12 years
Skill and Competencies :
- Proven working experience as a head of brand & digital marketing handling significant advertising budget with people management experience of 5-7 years
- Strong understanding of global digital landscape and platforms, media and ecommerce/internet industry
- Highly creative and collaborative leader who prides themselves on defining strategy and using data for decision making
- In depth experience in planning and developing digital brand and media campaigns across key channels that support customer acquisition objectives
- Experience on Content & Influencer marketing, Social Media for brand reach & engagement
- Demonstrable Performance Marketing skill set (SEM, UAC, FB AAA, Apple App Store, Affiliates) and managing campaigns to drive leads/user acquisitions & retention through performance optimization
- Well versed with SEO, ASO planning and strategy to manage a team of SEO specialists
- Experience using industry leading tools and platforms such as SimilarWeb, AppAnnie, Appsflyer, SEMrush, ahrefs, Google Ads, Tableau, etc.
Education and Experience:
- MBA (FT) with specialization in marketing from Tier 1 institutes
- Fulltime Digital Marketing Course & Google Certification will be added advantage
- She / He must have at 15-18 years of relevant hands-on work experience
- Preferred industries- Internet, eCommerce, App based business, Consumer Electronics
Job Location: Chennai
About Matrimony.com :
Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014).The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps and is also complemented by 130+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry with WeddingBazaar and Mandap.com services. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.