Matrimony.com - Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Operations - Payment Assistance Team (15-22 yrs)
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Operations
Department Overview :
- Payment Assistance (PA) team is one of the key verticals in Matrimony.com. PA team primarily assists the online customers in completing their payment transactions and provides their support expertise in payment failures and payment related queries.
- PA supports the customer by detailing product features basis the customers requirement and suggests best suitable packages. Customers are assisted via Chat, Inbound Calling and Outbound Calling. Payment assistance team at matrimony provides 24/7 service to accommodate both RI and NRI customers
Key Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for managing P&L and generate revenue as per the target for the FY
2. Managing a HC of 200-300 people who are into providing payment assistance over chat and tele calling.
3. End to End funnel management
4. Monitor and measure productivity across teams and look at effective utilisation and productivity of team members.
5. Leverage opportunities and convert potential leads to sales.
6. Design and develop motivation and retention strategies and implement the same.
7. Review the performance of the team members and optimise resource utilisation through BQ Management
Skills and Competence :
1. Excellent leadership and strong interpersonal skills
2. Excellent experience and capabilities in sales process through Chat based services and outbound calling.
3.. Hands-on experience in optimizing funnels (Lead, conversion)
4. Sales oriented and can work with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
5. SLA & Work Force Management (WFM) where manpower is spread 24/7.
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Good in People management
8. Ability to identify, improve, measure, monitor and analyse data and use data for process reengineering/strategizing initiatives.
9. Ability to develop and implement motivation and retention strategies.
10. Conversant in Tamil, English and preferably Hindi
Note : Profiles from outbound / Telesales environment from BFSI and other verticals preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.