Deputy General Manager - HR at Matrimony.com
Views:427 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Matrimony.com - Content Writer/Senior Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
Content Writer / Senior Content Writer - 4-8 Yrs Exp.
Reporting to Digital Head
Brief about the role:
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Write unique Website Pages, Product Descriptions, Product Reviews, Marketing Content & etc
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects
- Work with marketing teams to ensure content is SEO optimized, promotable and promoted effectively
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive web traffic & leads. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, videos and blogs
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Skill and Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Writing tools such as Grammarly
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Effective communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- UG : Any Full Time Graduate/Post Graduate in English, Journalism, Mass communication PR/Advertising.
- 2 - 4 years of working as a content marketer
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve close to 4 Million members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has fast expanded into the $55 billion marriage services Industry with MatrimonyPhotography - the Largest Wedding Photography Service that has completed over 15,000 weddings; MatrimonyBazaar - the Largest Wedding Services Provider and MatrimonyMandaps - the Largest Online Wedding Venues Platform. Each of these services are available across South India.
- The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.