MatchMove - Technical Solutions Architect (8-15 yrs)
Experience : 8 - 15 Years
We are looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct preliminary discussions with the client to help them understand the MatchMove platform
- Elicit requirements from the client and get a clear understanding of their business and list use cases that theclient is looking for.
- Create proposed solution artifacts (documents/presentations) to help the client understand how MatchMovethe platform will fit into their overall landscape.
- Lead technical discussions with the Client technical team to clarify doubts on the API documentation and integration aspects.
- Prepare specification document and work with the Client and Sales team to get sign-off.
- Help the Sales team with proposals and clarifications.
- Frontend any technical and/or integration queries from the client's tech team.
- Provide support on call or in-person if required to the client tech team when they face issues and provide resolutions.
- Post-go-live support for client clarifications.
- Filter Change Requests and Requirements based on feasibility and shortlist for taking up in the product.
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of the MatchMove stack capabilities & architecture.
- Work closely with the Clients, BD, Tech, and Product Teams to suggest possible enhancements & feature additions in the MatchMove product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations.
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing, designing & managing Technical projects, preferably in the Mobile/eCommerce/Payments industry
- Proven organizing skills and an obsession for details
- Comfortable with REST APIs - able to view, understand, and analyze code in one or more languages. (Proven expertise in any one of Java, PHP, C#, etc.)
- Demonstrable technical aptitude and great analytical skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts, build a good rapport with clients, set priorities, and escalate when appropriate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities, and able to work with minimal