MatchMove - Senior Manager - Legal (4-8 yrs)
Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Law graduate Professional with hands-on company secretarial experience of statutory compliance & Legal matters.
- Drafting, review, vetting of contracts, NDAs, LOIs, Statement of Work.
- Perform and follow up on renewals/termination of agreements.
- Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
- Responsible for Intellectual Property Rights and Statutory Compliance matters.
- To assist in Corporate Secretarial work for all registered offices.
- Ensure proper filing, record keeping and maintenance of soft copies of documents.
- Prepare Board Resolution as required.
- Any other legal related tasks as assigned.
- Degree/Masters in Law or its equivalent, Company Secretary qualification would be preferred.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in Corporate Legal function.
- Strong knowledge in current legal trends in South East Asia.
- Working knowledge on Corporate Secretarial work.
- Working knowledge of IPR.
- Familiar with Fintech industry (Payment Gateway, Mobile wallets, Payment Banks, Insurance tech, Lending tech).
- Able to work independently and is resourceful.
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject - Senior Manager, Legal- . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.