MatchMove - HR Generalist (2-8 yrs)
MatchMove is looking for an HR generalist at Bangalore to support in smooth and efficient running of its people operations.
The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities in the whole gamut of HR functions spanning the entire employee life Cycle - such as, but not limited to, Staffing & Onboarding, HR Operations, Talent & Performance management, Total Rewards (including Compensation & benefits) and Employee Development.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics and standard reports for ongoing requirements
- Assist in administering Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management among other HR programs.
- Think afresh to ideate and implement practices for improving employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance as per applicable employment laws.
- Ensure upkeep of HR data and bring out periodic intelligent reports to support effective HR programmes.
- Be an effective HR advisor and support to employees.
Skills and Qualifications :
- MBA in HR / Degree in Engineering or Science with prior experience in HR
- 2-8 years HR experience at a progressive start-up will be a big plus.
- Effective communication skills. Strong work ethics and ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Resourceful, solution-focused with a thorough knowledge of HR operations
- Good working knowledge of HRIS and other HR Software systems