Senior TA Specialist at Mastree
Views:509 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Mastree - Senior Manager - Training - Quality & Operations (2-6 yrs)
Mastree, Learn by Doing -
Mastree is an online LIVE English learning platform for students of Grades 1-12. Mastree's application-driven 3-in-1 English skills course helps shape children into great communicators, who are capable of taking charge of their lives.
Our vision is to help children express themselves clearly, concisely and confidently. We focus on delivering engaging modules in key areas of language acquisition, i.e. writing, reading and speaking. Mastree's Offering: - Interactive LIVE practice-based lessons delivered by subject experts -Capstone projects that help children get started in their respective fields - Overall holistic development through carefully designed modules - 1:4 teacher-student ratio.
Role- Senior Manager- Training and Quality
- Constantly improve quality audits for the teachers.
- Ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits.
- Assist the Operations team in employing innovative methods and give feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
- Identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance teacher skills.
- Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions.
- Conduct customer feedback audits and derive insights to optimize the user and teacher experience.
- Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions along with data-driven product decisions.
- Formulate compliance and non-compliance processes as per policies and requirements.
- Ensure that training is delivered to all new teachers as per the training calendar.
- Ensure a smooth and clear transition of new processes from the training team.
- Plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc. for teachers.
- Constantly drive the quality and methodology of training, workshops, etc.
- Execute training tasks and assignments on short notice.
- Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the training area.
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 5- 8 years of experience in Quality and Training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must enjoy digging into data and deriving insights because we are a data-driven company obsessed with numbers.
- A quick learner who is able to understand the process and provide valuable feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders across teams.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment. Must be meticulous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and Power Point Presentation Skills.
Ono Labs Private Limited is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, ancestry, marital status, color, physical or mental disability, origin, nationality, political affiliation, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation and any other characteristics protected by applicable law, regulations and ordinances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.